It has been one of those days to really do nothing very much, so I’ve been investigating new wordpress plugins that I might want to use. There’s some great stuff out there for doing just about anything you might want to.
I’ve been playing with DB Toolkit today for making little database applets that sit inside your wordpress site. Very cool indeed. Or at least cool if you’re into that sort of thing anyway.
One of the things I intend to do more of (a sort of new year’s resolution but starting now), is to get into using Android a lot more as I think there are loads of things I can do with it or use it for that iOS just won’t offer.
Great, so far so good. I’ve looked at a variety of newer Android devices and just couldn’t decide what to go for. So I eventually decided to try and root my old G1 and upgrade it to 2.1 or 2.2 as a start and then decide what to do next.
So last night I started trying to tinker around with my old G1, trying to root it etc and I’ve run into nothing but trouble already. It appeared to be bricked for a while, but now it will run but I can’t get past the google account screen! I’m going to persist with this device in an attempt to make some use of it.
I think I might need to visit a t-mobile shop soon to get a new SIM and see if that helps.
I’ll keep you updated on how I get on with this.