As a user of both DayOne and WordPress I have been waiting for quite some time to see the promised integration of the two. Since the purchase of DayOne pretty much nothing has happened, which is kind of annoying. So I thought I would put some thoughts down on what I would like to see this year, although I have to say my expectations are pretty low.
- Some real integration between DayOne and WordPress (you might like to know what I mean by that, so here goes)
- Where you have both a wordpress account and a DayOne account, a simple way to link them
- Assuming the above then an easy way to make sure that a post from a wordpress site is included in a DayOne journal entry automatically
- The ability to post a DayOne journal entry directly to a wordpress site and link the two
- For DayOne only I would like to see a better implementation of HTML
I really don’t think that I am asking for too much here. There was a promise made just after DayOne was bought out and I think it would be good if that was honored. Of course this is just my opinion.