I’ve been tinkering with my Arduino off and on for ages now and I do love the little micro controller. Here are are some of the things that I’m doing with my arduinos:
- Making sounds with the Mozzi library, you can hear some of my sounds here.
- Also I’m using an Arduino with my Molecule synth MIDI module
- Of course there’s the Arduino bit of the littleBits family, and the CloudBit too which is quite an interesting thing
- mCookie (Microduino) is quite good too although I haven’t made a lot with this kit as yet
- I’m also doing some experiments with Arduino and Raspberry Pi too