I’ve been tinkering with my Arduino off and on for ages now and I do love the little micro controller. Here are are some of the things that I’ve done with my arduinos over time.
- Making sounds with the Mozzi library, you can hear some of my sounds here.
- Also I’m using an Arduino with my Molecule synth MIDI module
- Of course there’s the Arduino bit of the littleBits family, and the CloudBit too which is quite an interesting thing
- mCookie (Microduino) is quite good too although I haven’t made a lot with this kit as yet
- I’m also doing some experiments with Arduino and Raspberry Pi too, but probably the Pi should have it’s own page soon enough
If you’re interested in posts to do with Arduino, please click here.